At Lakeshore Church we have no full time staff, everyone is either volunteer or bi-vocational. Currently, your generous support is used to provide residency scholarships, community ministry, outreach, facilities maintenance and renovation. Lakeshore Church has the long range vision to be a self-sustaining and self-propagating church in five to seven years. New Orleans is historically a very difficult city to plant a church, your partnership can make the difference in the journey of seeing a church thrive in one of the most unreached and unchurched cities in America.
Leadership from Lakeshore Church review monthly income and expenses providing accountability and oversight.
Churches partnering financially with Lakeshore Church should expect:
- Short-Term mission opportunity in New Orleans
- Video/phone call updates every other month
- Monthly Church Planting Report
Churches who desire to partner financially have one of two options:
1. Make Checks Payable to Lakeshore Church
600 N. Old Hammond Hwy
New Orleans, LA 70124
2. Give directly to Lakeshore Church via online giving and select "Partner Support"