Every Wednesday | 6p to 7p
Join us for The Well, as we encounter God through singing and studying His Word!
At Lakeshore Church we believe the gospel has the power to transform a city one person at a time. We also believe that God wants to use His people to bring about His glory on the earth, including students!
Lakeshore Students exists as a part of Lakeshore Church to equip students to live on mission as new creations in Christ by helping them to Love Jesus, Lead Well, and Live the Gospel.
Our desire is to raise the students of Lakeshore Church to be in love with Jesus and the world around them, to learn how to be leaders in their church and community, and to live and share the life-changing power of the gospel out in front of a lost and dying world.
Our vision affirms the vision of Lakeshore Church - to keep the gospel central.
- We believe the gospel is the power of God and salvation to all who believe.
- We believe the gospel changes and transforms us into new creations.
- We believe the gospels calls us on mission with God.
- We believe the gospel gives us a living hope of eternal life with Christ
Our weekly schedule, along with participating in fellowship regularly with the rest of the church body, will consist of a Wednesday night service called “The Well” where students will gather with their peers for worship and bible teaching, as well as weekly gender specific small group discipleship groups called "D-Groups."
Our Core Values
We affirm the core values of Lakeshore Church, while also having our own specific core values.
- Brotherly Love: We value each student just as much as the next. We do not encourage favoritism, clicks, or bullying. We include every student in the things we do,and love them unconditionally.
- Parent Discipleship : Although we believe in teaching and training the students to love Jesus, lead well, and live the gospel, we also want to cultivate a strong relationship with the parents of the students and work along-side them in discipling their children in a godly manner.
- Local Church : We value the local church as a whole and do not want students to feel separated or excluded from their church family. We strive to teach students how to serve their church at this point in their life and in the future. We will make efforts for students to build relationships with all people at Lakeshore Church.